Want to join the team at Escape New Haven? Read on!
We do not have any positions available at this time. However, you can fill out an application to ensure that you’re first in line when spots open up! We will not contact you unless we have an opening.
Game Operator (Full-time)
- Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays, 35-45 h/week
- Compensation: $30,000/year, possible 10% raise following successful training period. Includes 2 weeks Paid Time Off per year.
- Responsibilities: greeting players, providing clues, resetting games, and ensuring that all spaces in the venue are in working order and presentable.
Game Operator (Weekend)
- Hours (20h / week):
- Tuesdays 8:30pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesdays 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm OR 5:30pm – 11:30pm
- Sundays 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Compensation: $15/hour, possible raise to $17/hour following successful training period.
- Responsibilities: greeting players, providing clues, resetting games.
How to apply:
Part 1: Complete an application (10-20 minutes)
Part 2: Send us your résumé
Please email your résumé to resumes [at] escapenewhaven [dot] com. Our favorite file type is .pdf, although we accept .doc and .docx. Also, if you’d like to include any portfolio items that you were unable to include in the regular application, this e-mail is the place to do that too. We look forward to reading your application.