Interested in joining the team at Escape New Haven? Read on!
We do not currently have any positions available, but filling out an application will ensure that you’re first in line when spots open up! We will not contact you unless we have any openings.
Game Operator (Full-time)
- Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays, 35-45 h/week
- Compensation: $30,000/year, opportunity for 10% raise following successful training period. 2 weeks Paid Time Off per year.
- Responsibilities: greeting players, providing clues, resetting games, and ensuring that all spaces in the venue are functional and presentable
Game Operator (Weekend)
- Hours (20h / week):
- Tuesdays 8:30pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesdays 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturdays 10:00am – 4:00pm OR 5:30pm – 11:30pm
- Sundays 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Compensation: $15/hour, opportunity for raise to $17/hour following successful training period
- Responsibilities: greeting players, providing clues, resetting games
How to apply:
Part 1: Complete an application (10-20 minutes)
Part 2: Send us your résumé
Please email your résumé directly to resumes [at] escapenewhaven [dot] com. Our favorite file type is .pdf. We also accept .doc and .docx. If you’d like to include any additional portfolio items that you were unable to link to in the application form, this e-mail is the place to do that too. We’re looking forward to reading your application.